Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Verse 75

"And it came to pass that when the aLord of the vineyard saw that his fruit was good, and that his vineyard was no more corrupt, he called up his servants, and said unto them: Behold, for this last time have we nourished my vineyard; and thou beholdest that I have done according to my will; and I have preserved the natural fruit, that it is good, even like as it was in the beginning. And bblessed art thou; for because ye have been diligent in laboring with me in my vineyard, and have kept my commandments, and have brought unto me again the cnatural fruit, that my vineyard is no more corrupted, and the bad is cast away, behold ye shall have djoy with me because of the fruit of my vineyard".

1 comment:

CR Petersen said...

"and blessed art thou" Remember the blessing and the joy that will come as we do what we can to follow The Savior...to redeem ourselves, our family, neighbors, and our ancestors. Understanding that even after all we can do, we are still "unprofitable servants" (Luke 17:10
New Testament
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.
Mosiah 2:21
Book of Mormon
...preserving you from day to day, by lending you breath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own will, and even supporting you from one moment to another—I say, if ye should serve him with all your whole souls yet ye would be unprofitable servants.)
and fall short, absolutely short, without the atoning sacrifice and the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:15
New Testament
But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.